Today, both online retailers and brick-and-mortar stores of all kinds are using coupons to draw in customers. Since everyone wants to get a great deal, everyone can benefit from using coupons. Here are ten tips to help you save the most money on all your purchases.
- Never make an online purchase without checking first for applicable coupons and discounts. Start by looking on CouponSpicy.com. Coupon Spicy offers over 7000 coupons from over 1500 stores.
- You may be searching for a specific product online, such as a vitamin that your doctor has recommended. Search “vitamins” on Coupon Spicy, then compare the prices and coupons available on different websites.
- Most online retailers allow only one coupon per purchase. If you have one coupon for 20% off your order and another for free shipping on an order, calculate which one will save you more. For example, free shipping worth $5.99 is a better deal than 20% off totaling $3.00.
- However, if an online retailer is running a “free shipping” promotion, it’s worth your while to try using a %-off coupon as well.
- Collect as many paper coupons, in all categories, as you possibly can. Ask your neighbors for unused copies of the Sunday coupon supplement. Look over grocery coupon websites for printable coupons.
- Organize your coupons for ease of use. Some prefer an accordion folder, while others use a binder with clear sheet protectors. You won’t be searching frantically in the checkout aisle for that coupon you were sure you had.
- Sign up for the loyalty card programs, which provide discounts on selected items, at your favorite stores. Some stores’ websites now offer coupons that can be used for online purchases, or sent straight to the card for in-store shopping.
- Stores’ couponing policies differ. Check the local stores to make sure printable coupons are accepted. Also check to see if any stores offer “double couponing”, giving you twice the value of each coupon.
- When you have a terrific coupon for a nonperishable product your family uses, take advantage and stock up. You won’t run out of necessities like paper towels and cleaning sprays. Don’t forget to ensure you have enough storage space.
- Share and trade coupons with your friends. You can keep each other informed of fantastic deals.
Make sure your family and friends know all about the great coupons available at Couponspicy.com. They’ll surely thank you!